Honey and Cinnamon for a flat stomach and more.... | Tip Tuesday

Honey_and_Cinnamon_for_a _flat_stomach_and_more....


Today's tip is one of my favourite tips that I have to share with you. It is the Natural flat stomach drink. Made out of ingredients you probably already have in your cupboards.....Honey and Cinnamon.



Every morning before breakfast or at night before you go to bed. Add 1 Tsp of cinnamon powder and 1 Tbsp of honey to cup of hot water (and drink!). I do have to say it doesn't taste amazing but it really does give you a flatter stomach by increasing the speed of your metabolism. Honey and cinnamon are also a remedy for colds, help to decrease bloating and helps the immune system. It really does have brilliant health benefits and its so easy to do. 

Anyway that is all from me for now see you tomorrow for What I ate Wednesday and of course let me know if you try it out in the comments below....











Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top